Join us fortnightly in our magical circle as we gather together as women in ritual and share our collective stories, hold each other in our triumphs and challenges and revel in the natural cycles within and without. Come seed new intentions and release that which you are ready to let go of. All walks of life welcome.
Ages 16 +
If you are looking for connection, ritual and magick and you can't attend in person.
Please join us through our online portal where you can gather with us from anywhere in the world in the comfort of your own home
SPIRIT SPACE COLLECTIVE
MoonSister Circle 5 CIRCLE PASS
or make 4 interest-free payments of $45.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PASS TO RECEIVE 5 CIRCLE PASS FOR REGULAR ATTENDANCE
5 CUSHIONS // STOPS TO USE OVER A 6 MONTH PERIOD (12 CIRCLE CYCLE) BOTH NEW + FULL MOON CIRCLES
SIMPLY MESSAGE SARAH OR STELLA TO LOCK IN YOUR ATTENDANCE TO YOUR CHOSEN CIRCLES OVER THE NEXT 6 MONTHS FROM PURCHASE
(TICKETS CONVERT TO $37/PER CIRCLE, SAVING $40)*Please choose store pick up at checkout29 Latrobe Terrace, Paddington BrisbaneMoonSister CircleHosted by: Stella & SarahJoin us for the next at our beautiful space in Paddington, Brisbane for a magickal evening of sisterhood. As MoonSisters, we gather in circle to support each other and recognise our connection to nature by tapping into the energy of significant moon phases and celestial movements.Together, we create a safe, sacred, non-judgemental space for discussion, guided rituals and meditation.Come fill your spirit’s cup and find your inner light.All souls are welcome to show up as they are and be surrounded by a truly supportive sisterhood.What happens at a MoonSister Circle?
- We start off with socially distanced mingling over nibbles & healthy tonics;
- Next we pull up cushions and gather in a circle, which opens with a guided ritual;
- Then we’ll discuss the theme chosen for this particular circle and do a ritual around setting intentions going forward;
- After opening up the circle for general discussion,we‘ll finish with a guided meditation;
- Herbal tea will be served after the circle closes.What is included?
- herbal teas and light snacks
What should I bring?
- a cushion to sit on;
- a bottle of water;
- Warm layers, socks and/or a throw blanket if you might get cold;
- A mug for tea;
- Any small personal talismans, crystals or special items that you treasure;
- A folding chair if you are unable to sit comfortably on the floor; and
- An open heart.If connecting with fellow heart-centred people, energy cleansing and crystals sounds like your idea of heaven - please come along! Let the magick of support and connection begin...IMPORTANT INFORMATION:*COVID-19 safe guidelines will be followed at all timesTHIS CIRCLE IS STRICTLY FOR AGES 16+REFUNDS: if you are unable to attend a circle, we understand! Simply let us know within 24 hours for us to transfer your ticket until the next available moon circle and re-sell your spot in the current one. If it's under 24 hours, we are unable to resell or transfer, but recommend you gift it to a friend or loved one instead! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let Stella and Sarah know asap.DISCLAIMER: By purchasing a ticket to this MoonSister Circle (“Event”), you acknowledge that the Event and anything said by Ceremona and Wilde Willow (“Organisers”) is not a substitute for professional medical and mental health care. It is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, whether physical, mental or emotional. Further, you agree to hold the Organisers harmless from any and all claims, loss or damage to personal property, liabilities and costs, including legal fees, as a result of your participation in the Event, including travel to and from the Event (including air travel) or any events incidental to the Event. If the Organisers incur any of these types of expenses, you agree to reimburse the Organisers. You also agree to follow covid safe guidelines at all times