As MoonSisters, we gather in circle to support each other and recognise our connection to nature by tapping into the energy of significant moon phases and celestial movements.
Together, we create a safe, sacred, non-judgemental space for discussion, guided rituals and meditation - leaving with more than we came with.
Come fill your spirit’s cup and find your inner light. All souls are welcome to show up as they are and be surrounded by a truly supportive sisterhood.
What happens at a MoonSister Circle?
- We begin with a slow intentional entry into the container, anointed with oils and smoke cleansed to begin to set our space together
- Next we pull up cushions and gather in a circle, which opens with a guided ritual;
- Then we’ll discuss the theme chosen for this particular circle and do a ritual around setting intentions going forward;
-We will learn about the current astrological influences and how they might be experienced and felt by us all collectively
- After opening up the circle for optional group sharing and story telling, we‘ll finish with a guided meditation and finish the night with gentle connection and card pulling.
What is included?
- non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Herbal tea.